ZMC KY Forums
Please Login or Register to use the Forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZMC KY Forums
Please Login or Register to use the Forums.
ZMC KY Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 35 registered users
The newest registered user is hanamarga

Our users have posted a total of 154 messages in 78 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:45 pm

TZMKY Revived

2 posters

Go down

TZMKY Revived Empty TZMKY Revived

Post by AmandaB Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:18 pm

So, I'm working on reorganizing our Chapter. I'll be attending a coordinators meeting for the US Chapters on Monday. Right now we have the Zeitgeist Louisville Facebook Group and this forum set up. I'm a total novice when it comes to website stuff but I'd like to figure out how we can get hosted by the main TZM site so we can establish our own website. If anyone is interested in helping me with this, I would appreciate it.

I believe Emily was looking into setting up a new forum for us, but we've not talked about it in a few weeks. I'm not sure if I have full admin rights to this forum. I've not really looked into it and if I did I'm not sure I would really know what I was looking at anyway.

If anyone has any questions, suggestions, or comments that they would like for me to bring up in the meeting, please let me know.

Thanks!
AmandaB
AmandaB
Admin

Back to top Go down

TZMKY Revived Empty Re: TZMKY Revived

Post by AdamZ Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:39 pm

I finally have a internet connection at my home now ,so i could help you with the website.Also, I will be attending the ventrillo meeting on november 21st.Have you been able to get ahold of justin lately?

AdamZ

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaB Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:58 pm

I could definitely use some help with a website. To be honest, I'm not really sure where to start. I don't think we will be using the original website Justin had created as I don't have the info to maintain it.

Do you mean the US Chapters meeting on the 23rd? I'll be attending as well.

I've talked to Justin a couple of times in the last few weeks. I'm under the impression he is pretty busy with domestic life right now and will not be able to participate at this time. Though I've heard he is still working on and maintaining the Zeitgeist toolbar!

I guess let me know how you'd like to help out with the site. I'll just put that in your hands. I'd love to help but I know nothing about this stuff. But I'll do what I can! >.<
AmandaB
AmandaB
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum