ZMC KY Forums
Please Login or Register to use the Forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZMC KY Forums
Please Login or Register to use the Forums.
ZMC KY Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 35 registered users
The newest registered user is hanamarga

Our users have posted a total of 154 messages in 78 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:45 pm

Jacque and Roxanne lecture in Columbus, OH

Go down

Jacque and Roxanne lecture in Columbus, OH Empty Jacque and Roxanne lecture in Columbus, OH

Post by AmandaB Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:01 am

So we are working on getting this group going again. I'm hoping we can get the momentum going here in Kentucky. I've started to attend the bi-weekly International Meetings. Well, my first was last week after the radio show. But I am going to make an attempt to participate in each meet. I did not represent Kentucky in the last meeting as I felt like it would be best just to listen. I'm willing to represent our Chapter next week. I would like for folks in the surrounding states to know that we are active again. During the international meet, the gentleman heading Ohio had mentioned that Jacque Fresco and Roxanne Meadows are going to be in Columbus, OH on November 16th. He had asked that anyone in his surrounding states attend. I'm planning on going to this lecture. I've never been to one and I thought it would be nice to do some networking. If anyone else is interested, here are the details. It's free to the public.
Canzani Auditorium, Columbus College of Art & Design

Time:11:00AM Monday, November 16Th

60 Cleveland Avenue at Gay Street

Columbus, OH

Phone: 614-224-9101
AmandaB
AmandaB
Admin

Back to top Go down