ZMC KY Forums
Please Login or Register to use the Forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZMC KY Forums
Please Login or Register to use the Forums.
ZMC KY Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 35 registered users
The newest registered user is hanamarga

Our users have posted a total of 154 messages in 78 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:45 pm

Possible Zeitgeist showing in Bardstown

2 posters

Go down

Possible Zeitgeist showing in Bardstown Empty Possible Zeitgeist showing in Bardstown

Post by tabernathy Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:55 am

Ive recently talked with the local public library about showing Zeitgeist in one of their conference rooms. This would provide an opportunity for me and others to promote and advertise Zeitgeist all over town. The librarians said it would be ok if I was part of an organization, so does being a part of this forum allow me to use "Zeitgeist Kentucky" as an organization name or is it more complex than that? Im a bit new to all of this so any information would be greatly appreciated.

It seems like the posts have slowed down a bit here on the Zeitgeist Kentucky page, with more people gaining interest this could be a great place to begin sending locals to for information and questions. Ive though about making fliers to hand out to people with the link to this page on it, any suggestions about other info I should try to include?

tabernathy

Back to top Go down

Possible Zeitgeist showing in Bardstown Empty Re: Possible Zeitgeist showing in Bardstown

Post by AmandaB Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:38 pm

We did have a wonderful website that Justin Paul created that would be a great resource for you to send people to. Unfortunately we were in the process of switching forums for one reason or another. I'm not really sure. I'm not too web design/forum savvy but I think it had something to do with us getting hosted for free through the main zeitgeist page or it allowed us to be more connected to them. I've just started participating in the international chapter meetings to get some information as to how to get this going again and maybe feed off of the other chapter ideas. I would LOVE to know when you are planning on doing the showing or if you already have, how it turned out. Bardstown isn't too far from us so we may be able to join you. Please let us know. In the mean-time just keep a look out as I'm working with a few people to get this stuff going again. And if you have any suggestions or web-based talents, please let me know.
AmandaB
AmandaB
Admin

Back to top Go down

Possible Zeitgeist showing in Bardstown Empty Re: Possible Zeitgeist showing in Bardstown

Post by AmandaB Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:39 pm

I don't know if there's a direct link from this forum to the "main" Kentucky site. But it's http://zeitgeistkentucky.com/default.aspx.
AmandaB
AmandaB
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaB Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:43 pm

Oh and one more thing >.< Sorry! Lot's of thoughts in my head. I've not been on this forum since, sheesh, August maybe. So I'm excited to actually find some new posts on here!!! If i can't get a hold of Justin to get admin info to maintain this site, then we may have to create a new one. I'm hoping I can get a hold of him as we really don't want to waste all of the hard work he had put into it.
AmandaB
AmandaB
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tabernathy Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:36 am

I havent shown Zeitgeist in Bardstown yet, mainly because they say I need to be a part of an organization to show anything there. I think this is mainly for liability reasons and so random people arnt always using the conference rooms for personal use. What I mainly need is to be able to tell them that "Zeitgeist Kentucky" wants to present a viewing of Zeitgeist Addendum, if this is ok for me to do please let me know, and I will get a date set for the viewing. Thanks for the replies and I will keep you updated on my progress.

tabernathy

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaB Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:53 am

Well I would think that you are representing Zeitgeist Kentucky by organizing a showing of Zeitgeist Addendum, so I don't find any issue with that whatsoever. Our only issue with using the Zeitgeist Kentucky name would be if it were used to represent something other than the principal message of the zeitgeist movement and you are definitely not doing that!

Please let us know when you decide to schedule a showing and we will try to attend as well.
AmandaB
AmandaB
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down