ZMC KY Forums
Please Login or Register to use the Forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ZMC KY Forums
Please Login or Register to use the Forums.
ZMC KY Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 35 registered users
The newest registered user is hanamarga

Our users have posted a total of 154 messages in 78 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:45 pm

Well its time

2 posters

Go down

Well its time Empty Well its time

Post by RyanH Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:00 pm

After pondering the venus project.. I realize it will never come to be.

I agree with 90% of the Zeitgiest movement...but after recent thoughts.. in my opinion I remember what a great man said

"If men were angels, no government would be necessary." James Madison

With the venus project...it will never happen globally..you have to remember its is natural instict for animals to create a ladder..so seperate themselves out.

the world is not gonan give up ther hard work to help those that are unable to help themelves or are to lazy to do.

I mean we are going up against organizations such as Opus Dei, NWO, The Masons, Mafia, think about it....and militant groups such as taliban etc.....and Africa...lol they cant even have a goverment in 1 coutrny there for a day.

I think instead of trying to remove the system...it needs to be fixed...100 years ago no1 would think of removing the monetary system....all we need to do is unite under a common cause...not start over.

Well Good luck and goodbye every1

Remember that at the end of the day you only have urself

Also I reccommend every1 read the http://classics.mit.edu/Aristotle/nicomachaen.html
RyanH
RyanH

Back to top Go down

Well its time Empty Re: Well its time

Post by Charlie Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:10 pm

I don't personally know you Adam, but this saddens me.. The more I have listened to Jaque's message and seen the beginnings of people waking up I have actually been losing many of my doubts over the last few weeks, instead of gaining new ones..
And as far as the natural instinct to create a ladder system, I think most of us are in agreement that the ladder system is another by product of the monetary system. Two years before I even saw Zeitgeist we discussed in depth in my social classes that this ladder system is NOT human instinct, as Jaque has also talked about, but an animal instinct based on scarcity.. Like many in this movement have pointed out time and again, if their is no monetary system then what would be the point of a ladder system?
And we have known all along that the powers that be are not going to go quietly, that's the reason I believe we must spread awareness of whats going on to as many people as we can so we can avoid a violent end to this situation..
And you're right, we are going up against some pretty big odds.. When you mentioned Africa though it made me think of Nelson Mandela.. He stood up against probably the worst racial fighting in the history of man, and his message of peace and unification did finally come to fruition by peaceful means.
I believe the current monetary system is beyond repair, and no one knows how to repair it.. and even if it does we cannot forget about the loss of american jobs to cheap labor overseas, and the replacement of the human worker by machines.. If the current system does remain, we face Capitalism finally turning in on itself. That's why our monetary system has worked so far, the blood of innocent people in other countries who starve and live life in horrible conditions so our system can continue and we can be comfortable. But with the corporations thinking only of profits, we will turn America into a "third world" country by our own hands.
And Aristotle is great, I have been using many of his and Plato's arguments on reality in my social arguments.. For example the Allegory of the Cave is prime example of Nurture prevailing over Nature.
I hate to hear of someone abandoning this movement, but I wish you luck in all that you do as well.
Charlie
Charlie

https://www.facebook.com/Charlie.ryan13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum